WHEN: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
TIME: 3:00 p.m. (EDT) | 12:00 p.m. (PDT)
Are you having difficulty hosting effective remote large group meetings? Are they making you and your colleagues feel bored, frustrated, or disengaged?
Many companies in the last month have rolled out mandatory work-from-home policies amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s presenting new roadblocks and challenges to enabling better communication, collaboration, and connection while hosting and participating in large group remote meetings.
Dirk Propfe, the CEO of ET Group is hosting a 60 minute webinar with expert virtual facilitator Brent Lowe. Brent will help you learn how to better host more effective and meaningful large group remote meetings through some of the best practices and approaches.
What you will learn:
- How to have more meaningful and effective meetings
- How to make everyone feel included and engaged
- How to work well together as a team in a large group setting
- How to get innovative ideas from unexpected sources
- How to work on complex topics together