ET Group Practices What They Preach With a Move to a New, Innovative Space Powered by Collaboration Technology and Audio Visual Solutions
January 5, 2012 (Toronto, Canada) – ET Group, pioneers in sound and vision communication and experts in audio visual collaboration technology solutions, announced today that they have relocated to a larger, more innovative space minutes from the core of downtown Toronto at 29 Booth Avenue. Significant growth in the last few years made the move necessary, both to accommodate the company’s practical needs and to showcase to clients its cutting edge collaboration technologies.
“It was really important to have the functionality to exhibit our industry best-practices and cutting edge capabilities to clients and stakeholders,” said Paul Gragtmans, a Partner at ET Group and the head of marketing. “Our new location at 29 Booth Avenue is conveniently located for senior executives to stop by for a demonstration; experiencing our solutions first-hand shortens the learning curve to adoption and demonstrates the limitless possibilities of collaboration technology.”
ET Group’s new space is exemplary because:
- It brings the best of all collaboration technologies together, integrated into a seamless solution that meets the company’s unique needs. This same model is customizable for clients.
- It makes strategic use of room design and furniture with the available collaboration technology.
- A variety of workspaces have been optimized, for departmental collaboration, individual use, formal group meetings, impromptu brainstorming, video conferencing and more.
- It includes Internet connectivity for audio, video and whiteboarding technology.
- It seamlessly accommodates the changing ways in which people work.
ET Group is now located at 29 Booth Avenue in the vibrant Leslieville community, a trendy, people-friendly neighborhood that is fast becoming a Toronto gem.
“It was important to consider our clients’ collaboration technology needs in building this new space,” said Paul Gragtmans. “But it was just as important to accommodate our staff; the building is a retrofitted factory, with a beautiful loft space. We also built showers so that members of our team can enjoy the nearby parks, running trails and waterfront during their lunch break and after work. “
For more information about ET Group’s collaboration technology solutions and their new location, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.