A Rich History of Audio Visual Expertise Combined with Advances in Collaboration Technology
ET Group’s origins trace back to the 1970s, when its founders staged large concert events. As pioneers of sound and vision communication, they lived within and mastered the revolutionary technologies that were continuously changing, especially focused on the Entertainment industry.
ET Group continues to build on a long tradition of applying Audio Visual Technology creatively and successfully.
Under new ownership since 2008, ET Group is now keenly focused on providing innovative solutions for companies looking to improve their ability to collaborate. Our focus is on the places where people come together to meet, whether physical or virtual. The current ownership hails from the digital computing world, bringing a fresh view and a holistic approach to the AV requirements of today’s leading corporations.
Communication technologies in Voice, Video and Data, need to come together seamlessly in today’s collaboration spaces. Today’s Audio Visual solutions are designed to bring Unified Communications together with robust Audio and Visual experiences, enhancing collaboration and messaging, rather than getting in the way.
- Are You Operating in the VoiceCon or Enterprise Connect World?
- Increasing the Velocity of Collaboration in Your Organization
- What Conferencing Technologies Should be Available in Our Meeting Rooms?
- ET Group Welcomes The Intelligent Community Forum to Toronto
- Five Common Mistakes in Technology User Adoption