ET Group’s origins trace back to the 1970s, when its founders staged large concert events. As pioneers of sound and vision communication, they lived within and mastered the revolutionary technologies that were continuously changing, especially focused on the Entertainment industry.
- Requiring all new product introductions to take environmental issues into account.
- Encouraging employees are encouraged to recycle paper and packaging, including bottles and cans
- Implementing, recycling initiatives at site level throughout ET Group.
Sustainability and Our CustomersET Group customers expect and receive high quality, reliable goods and services. The collaborative technology solutions we design and sell (video conferencing, audio conferencing, interactive whiteboards with remote connectivity, digital media solutions, building energy management solutions, etc.) can help drive significant emission reductions for our clients. Our solutions help other corporations to become more sustainable by allowing them to reduce their GHC emissions and environmental footprint through the effective use of collaboration technologies that do not deplete resources wastefully. The outcome for workforces locally and globally is improved performance, competitiveness, and a reduced environmental footprint. As a leading organization in our field and an aspiring leader in sustainable development practices and results, we recognize that the reduction of carbon emissions results in positive financial and environmental impacts. We partner with our clients to this end.
CommunitiesThe welfare of the communities in which ET Group operates is important. We engage in activities that promote good relations with the local communities by contributing to, and supporting, local charities and community activities. Employees are encouraged to contribute to local charities and to volunteer in their communities.
“ET Group is a very partner oriented Company.”
- What is possible?
- What makes sense and why?
- What they should be planning for?
- What is the right mix of technologies?
- How should the technologies be integrated?
- How should they manage the technologies?
- How to ensure the technologies are adopted?